Friday 29 July 2011

Unexpectant Turn of Events

I have found myself well past midnight and with RLS... again.
Let us begin at the beginning:
Spent a great afternoon in the country with the parents and Bmer.  They had Stefan and I for supper- at great homemade soup!!  Hubby and I were going to go into "town" for a bonfire hosted by friends of ours, leave Bmer with the 'rents and pick him up later.
Hubby and I were out enjoying ourselves at said bonfire when a wave of morning sickness (it was past 9pm) hit me like a ton of bricks.  Let the dry heaving begin.  We left the bonfire in a hurry- as to not embarass myself by puking in the bushes, and went on our way to pick up the four legged furry babe.
I was so weak and sick by the time we reached the country I stated I was staying at the 'rents for the night and hubby could do whatever he wished with his sleeping arrangements (ie: go back to the fire and then home) as long as he picked me up in the A.M.  The plan was set.

The only thing missing is the sleep I've been accustomed to the last couple of nights.  Hubby suggested I try Rub A5-35 on my legs before hitting the hay- IT WORKED.  The burning sensation overpowered the RLS and sleep was to be found.  I would apply the cream before bed, sleep for a solid 4 hours, wake up, apply a second coat, take a Tylenol for good measure- and bam- another solid 4-5 hours.   Sadly in the country there is no Rub A5-35 to be had, and another late night post when I would rather be sleeping beauty.

1 comment: