Sunday 24 July 2011

Pardon my Restlessness

Another sleepless night....

One a side note- I'm watching America's Got  Talent, and just saw a young lady named Dani singing.  Nothing out of the ordinary there- but upon my second look she, yes SHE, has the old Justin Bieber haircut.  YIKES!!
She even looks like him- since when did this 'androgenous' look come into style.  Not looking 100% male- but not 100% female either... now I'll never sleep- this Dani chick has scared the day lights out of me.

I digress...

Wishing I had of purchased Glee Season 2 Part 1 today- then I'd at least be entertained while being awake all night.  I took 2 extra strength Tylenol about 20 minutes ago- but I am afraid I may have become immune.  Need something stronger!!!

What else can I mindlessly blog about in my sleepless stupor... Oh yes!  While getting into bed (which I am now out of, and on the couch), hubby and I heard barking.  Turns out it was a coyote pup.   We turned out the bedroom light and watched it howl for a while.  After the howling stopped, a neighbor went outside with a flashlight and golf club.  Not sure what he was hoping to accomplish since he clearly waited until the coyote was gone.  No wonder he owns a Rottie- his only defense is a golf club.

1 comment: